Lowney Phase 1: A Phoenix Rising from a Chocolate Factory
Dubbed as the best restoration project that happened in Montreal in 2006, Lowney Phase 1 is an ideal place to stay for the rest of your life. This condo development is initiated by Prével in order to bring back the century-old Walter M. Lowney chocolate factory to life. After its intensive restoration by keeping its masonry with a modern flair, the colonial building is now home to 64 condo units that are distributed to its 5 floors. Its unit sizes range from 485 square feet to 978 square feet. Preserved during restoration are its exposed wood beams and wide plank wood floors while the rest of the structure is made of modern materials.
The Things at Lowney Phase 1that Residents are Looking for
Lowney Phase 1’s successful restoration has left people awe in wonder. Imagine how the erstwhile chocolate factory resurrected from its dilapidated state, and now it is home to modern condos at 350 Rue de l’Inspecteur, Montréal. Here are key points why buyers are interested in this property:
- Each unit boasts of high ceilings for breathability so that the occupants cannot feel the heat during hot season.
- It has a beautiful interior courtyard with a boardwalk and landscaped yard.
- It offers large four-season urban chalets with a gas fireplace, heated pool, BBQ, and a choice of three furnished common rooftop terraces.
- Well-equipped modern gym with locker rooms, showers and lap pool.
- Provides a breathtaking view of the cityscapes from its rooftop and terraces.
- It is located in a dynamic and trendy neighborhood.
- A stone’s throw away to downtown Montreal, public market, pharmacy, grocery store, Old Port, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
- Accessible to highways and public transportation.
You are in the Right Place at Lowney Phase 1
Despite its age-old structure, Lowney Phase 1 remains unfazed by calamities that hit Montreal in the past. Its resilience is a proof of its sturdy foundation that property owners are looking for. Choosing to live in this century-old building is a lifetime guarantee that you are secured amidst the threat of climatic changes in the future. With its few units left, why not take advantage of owning a unit. Why not talk to one of our brokers?
Call us today!