Pointe-Saint-Charles is one of Montreal’s ideal residential areas where condos, lofts, and apartments are a common sight. If you are just starting out in your newly found career in Le Sud-Ouest, living in a rental apartment is a practical option while searching for a permanent home is put on the sideline. At Saint Charles rental apartment, all your concerns regarding your security and safety are given utmost priority by your landlord. This apartment for rent at Pointe-Saint-Charles, H3K 1l9 is perched on the 2nd level. It is newly renovated and fully furnished with two-bedrooms, living room, dining room and one bathroom. Here are the room details:
- The bathroom has an area of 10’4″ X 4′ with ceramic flooring.
- The master bedroom has an area of 9’9″ X 12’3″ with wood flooring.
- The living room is made of wood flooring with a dimension of 11′ X 9’5″.
- The dining room is made of wood flooring with a size of 16′ X 6′ .
- The guillotine-type windows are made of PVC and aluminum materials.
Why Pointe –Saint Charles Rental Apartment is Highly Recommended
Not all apartments are built to make every inch of your stay comfortable and convenient. Choosing to rent at Saint Charles rental apartment located at 1750 Rue Grand Trunk, App. C, Pointe-Saint-Charles, H3K 1l9, you don’t have to get up early to catch the bus to your office or driving your kids to school as the place is walking distance to new trendy restaurants and bistros on Center Street and the Charlevoix metro. With a monthly rental of $2,200 per month, you can enjoy your stay with its proximity to the downtown area and Old Montreal. Here are the perks why you must rent this cozy apartment:
- Ten elementary schools nearby
- Ten daycare centers nearby
- It is pedestrian friendly
- It is near to parks
- It is cycling friendly
- Near to shopping centers and restaurants
Things You Must Know before Renting at Pointe –Saint Charles Rental Apartment
After doing an ocular inspection of this two-story apartment building with a brick walled façade and surrounded with small trees, it is about time that you must submit the requirements before moving in. Here are the things that you must have and abide:
- Show proof of income
- Show proof of employment
- You must have a credit check
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is prohibited
- Rent must be paid via electronic bank transfer.
- You must take out liability insurance.
- Signing of lease agreement becomes binding after paying the lessor a one month deposit, which is equivalent to the current rental fee.
- A twelve-month term limit for compensation is agreed upon. Prorating of compensation is inexistent in case the lease term is more than twelve months.
The occupant must understand that excluded in your stay at the Saint Charles rental apartment are hydro and internet liability insurance, but other services are included, such as washer and dryer, wall mount thermo pump (A/C & Heating), dishwasher, and microwave. You will also be provided with convection baseboard for your heating system, electricity, fire detector, and CARAC.EQUI.MEUB. The sewage and water supplies are both provided by the municipality.
For inquiries, call us today! First come, first serve basis only!