Lowney Phase 2: A Modern Haven Amidst a Sweet Historic Past
Prével does not stop from renovating the colonial buildings instead of burying its past through demolition. It made an effort to resurrect the century-old Walter M. Lowney chocolate factory into an ultra-modern condo development at 1015 William St, Montreal, QC H3C 1P4 in Canada. Lowney Phase 2 completed its conversion in 2005 with 69 units dispersed on its 5 floors so that residents can have a wide choice of comfortable homes. The condo units could range from 551 square feet to 982 square feet, each boasts of its modern amenities and services for the residents’ comfort.
Enjoy a Luxurious Living at Lowney Phase 2
What makes interesting about Lowney Phase 2 is its wide range of amenities that make your stay comfortable and luxurious. Living in this condo is something that you have been dreaming of. You don’t need to stay in a five-star hotel to enjoy a luxurious living as you can enjoy the life of the rich and famous at Lowney with its amenities and features, such as:
- Breathability with its high ceilings and wide windows.
- A fusion of colonial architecture with exposed brick walls and wood beams and modern structure to welcome a new era in condo living.
- A lovely interior courtyard with a boardwalk that traverses the landscaped yard.
- Huge four-season urban chalet with a BBQ, gas fireplace and 3 furnished common rooftop terraces that overlook the cityscapes.
- A gym with modern equipment, locker rooms with showers and a lap pool.
- A walking distance to downtown Montreal, Old Port, dining, entertainment joints, grocery store, pharmacy and cycling path.
- Accessible to public transportation and highways.
Living Far Beyond at Lowney Phase 2
Choosing to live at Lowney Phase 2 allows you to relax without spending much. With its amenities to choose from, all you have to do is spend a few minutes of your time each day to take advantage of Lowney’s luxurious amenities. It has a wide selection of common areas, where you can hobnob with new neighbors and stay connected with its communication system. For sure, some of the new faces you meet could be a prospect for your new business venture. Look no further, it is time you make your inquiries.
Call us today (514) 312-4233