NOCA: ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
NOCA is a contemporary and unique architectural concept, distinguished by its irregular and refined forms – a residential complex that has every chance of finding its place among Montreal’s major emblematic projects. With its glass facades and setbacks that optimize balcony positioning, NOCA offers exceptional views and visual perspectives of the canal and downtown. Sober and elegant, the project blends into the landscape with harmony and sobriety.
The NOCA real estate complex will include 99 avant-garde condominiums spread over eight floors in the first phase, and 112 condominiums, including penthouses and townhouses on two floors, in Phase 2. The third and final phase of the NOCA is already more than 50% sold thanks to the spontaneous enthusiasm of the audience!
NOCA: THE REASONS TO INSTALL THERE
An exceptional project, bordering the banks of the Lachine Canal
A choice of micro condos, studios, one- to three-bedroom apartments, terraces and townhouses with terraces
Smart locks and thermostats
Integrated household appliances: hob, oven, fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- The SPACE, a meeting space with kitchen, work island and large format TV
- LIFE LAB, a collaborative space with furniture designed for work or relaxation
- The FIT, a fitness room with fitness and cardio equipment, spinning bikes with interactive screens and training programs
- A multifunctional room for badminton, basketball, yoga and more
- La CANOPÉE, a privileged location on the roof, with a panoramic view of the Lachine Canal, Old Montréal and downtown, with sun loungers, pool, barbecue, dining area and bleachers to relax
- Self-service bicycle repair station, with pump and basic tools
- Indoor parking and storage spaces
THE ADVANTAGES OF A MODERN RESIDENCE
The NOCA apartments offer several possibilities that make life easier for its inhabitants. living in NOCA, gives satisfaction to urgent needs given its situation. Among other things, NOCA is a few steps away from 4 libraries, 3 arenas, 8 outdoor rinks, 16 schools and one university, an Atwater Market and the future REM station.