There are many ways to offer your Griffintown condos for sale at a higher price and dispose it immediately not only by making it attractive to buyers. Condominiums are saleable than a single family home as the price tag is much lower, and lesser cost of maintenance. It is no wonder why brokers are getting younger in the like that they can attract prospective buyers for Griffintown condos for sale despite the challenges in a depressed economy.
Selling Points for Griffintown Condos For Sale
Realizing that your family needs a bigger space, you have decided to sell your condo to a customer. Here are some tips to live by to dispose the property immediately and recover your investment:
- Offer competitive price- Check out the prices on search engines and look for similar size and location before you offer the Griffintown condos for sale to your buyer.
- Bottom line price-It is better to lower the price of your condo and be ready for negotiation to dispose the unit amidst the downtrend in the market.
- Promotion-Tell your buyer the amenities and services that come along with your condo.
- Repair and renovation-Before presenting your condo to buyers, make sure to repair broken fixtures, wirings, plumbing and do some repainting, cleaning and removing odors.
- Pay all bills- While offering your Griffintown condos for sale, it will be discouraging for buyers to find out that there are unpaid electric and water bills when they move into their new home. Pay all bills, monthly dues and membership fee before you vacate the place.
- Open House- Host an open house to prospective buyers and be a good host to them so they will know all details that they want to get from you.
- Furnishings-Offer to include your furnishings and appliances to prospective buyers so they don’t need to buy a new one when they move in.
How We Can Help Griffintown Condos For Sale
It is unreasonable to price your condo to buyers at a higher price while Griffintown condos for sale in your locality are much lower and newly-built. When offering your unit to buyers, it is advisable to talk to a professional who is knowledgeable about pricing and tactics in selling your property.
Offering your Griffintown condo for sale? We can help. Call us today 514 900 3878