Any investment needs proper planning to make it stay for a long time. Regrets come late, so while it is in the planning stage, you have to personally check the Griffintown condos for sale. Assuming a condo from its previous owner can be risky, so make it a point to spend a tour of the property to see if it there are defects that need to be fixed.
Viewing the Griffintown Condos for Sale
It is not enough to see the visual presentation of the Griffintown condos for sale as minor defects might not be detected. Here are the tips to do when making an ocular inspection:
- Check for damp, watermarked ceilings and floors, flaky paint, and moldy smell. If you observed them, think twice.
- Know where the condo is exposed to. If it faces the afternoon sun, it can be too hot during summer and your interior and appliances are exposed to damage.
- Watch for cracks in the walls, posts, windows and floors. Bring a surveyor or engineer to spot the structural damage to the property before you decide to buy.
- Are there enough storage? Cabinets or storage space can save space and clutter in your home, so choose a property that offers you more spaces for your clothes, kitchen gadgets, beauty essentials and mementoes.
- Look for bigger rooms. Although you are single, soon you will accumulate things once you start moving in. See to it that you have bigger rooms to accommodate new furniture, and family in the future.
- Safety first-When checking the property, try bringing an electrician to check for possible faulty wiring that can start a fire any time. The dodgy electrical connection should be replaced with new ones before moving in.
Time to Choose a Realtor for Griffintown Condos for Sale
Buying a condo in Montreal is considered a good investment. Your dream to own a condo can be made possible by choosing a dependable realtor for Griffintown condos for sale who is a licensed practitioner. It is important to know their track record and credential before you hire their services. The best thing to do is to talk to one of our agents now.
Call us today (514) 312-4233 !